This large low-rise building houses essential parking facilities for the precinct and a luxury gym.

The Britomart Car Park Building, marking the eastern end of the precinct, was designed by Ignite Architects. It contains 1250 parking spaces and offers premium parking services, including valet parking, to Britomart tenants and the public. The interior features award-winning signage and murals featuring native bird murals featuring native birds their habitats by local artist Flox. With more than 3500 people now working in the precinct, a significant car parking facility is an essential part of the master plan for Britomart. The development of this separate parking facility has allowed parking to be largely kept out of the heritage areas of the precinct.

Luxury fitness facilities

At the Britomart Place end of the building is Les Mills Britomart, a fitness club that features a superb interior fit out and state-of-the-art fitness technology and equipment. A Bike Barn store, offering bike storage, cycle hire and bike repair services, is also located on the Quay Street side of the building.

Contact

Cnr Quay Street and Britomart Place
(09) 300 6190
enquiries@cooperandcompanyparking.org

MORE LIKE THIS...

Stanbeth House

One of four large former warehouses between Commerce and Gore streets, Stanbeth House sits on the southern side of . . .

Maritime Building

Originally head office for one of New Zealand's first maritime companies, this building is now home to the offices . . .

Masonic House

Built in 1885, Masonic House was one of the earliest buildings on the northern side of Customs Street. Designed . . .

Australis Nathan Buildings

The restoration of Australis Nathan was an ambitious construction project that saw two significant heritage buildings, Australis House and . . .