Invite got lost in the post? Here’s how to get set for Harry and Meghan’s big day from afar.
If you’re counting down the hours until your Royal Wedding viewing party, we have a few ideas to help get you in the right frame of mind.
1. Start your day with an English Breakfast Tea and jam scones at Shaky Isles cafe on Customs St East. But be quick – they sell out fast.
2. Pick up a Jo Malone London English Oak and Redcurrant scented candle that will fill your home with a quintessentially British fragrance while you’re settling in to watch the guest arrivals.
3. Spoil yourself with a fancy frock at Trelise Cooper – or if your budget’s a bit more limited, a gorgeous tea-cake stand for cucumber sandwiches, or a linen tea towel adorned with a crown.
4. Book an appointment with Lucy, the new nail artist at Dry & Tea Britomart, to get your nails done in a wedding-appropriate style – a classic seashell pink, perhaps, or red, white and blue with a Union Jack accent.
5. Head out to celebrate with your fellow wedding-viewing friends for a post-nuptials Pimms-based cocktail at Caretaker.