Our food operators have got some great options for you for pickup or delivery, and online shopping is available.
A few reminders while we are in Alert Level 3 again:
- Wash your hands. Then dry them.
- If you're feeling sick, stay at home and seek advice by phone from your GP or Healthline.
- Work from home if you can.
- Operate your business in a safe way to prevent infection transmission.
- Keep a track of where you've been using the NZ Covid Tracer app.
- Keep your bubble as small as possible.
- For information, visit the government's Unite Against Covid-19 website.
Here's what's going to be happening at Britomart during this period:
- Britomart's buildings, for the most part, are closed under Alert Level 3. This means they'll be able to be accessed with swipe cards or keys as is the norm outside normal office hours. Please note that anyone who can work from home under Alert Level 3 is required to do so, and those in offices are to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- The Britomart Carpark remains open. You can still access the two hours of free parking with a $10 receipt (those coffees from Espresso Workshop or a takeout from Mexico?) and you'll be able to validate this contactlessly at Britomart Carpark reception. Grooming and dry-cleaning services are on hold until further notice.
- Our operations and security teams remain on site.
Salons & Gyms:
- All salons and gyms are closed during level 3.
Food & Beverage:
- A few of Britomart's eateries are open for delivery and contactless pickup:
Amano - The Amano Grocer is live once again. Order the best fresh, seasonal, local produce and your favourite Amano at home meals. Pick up and delivery available. You can also pick yourself up a takeaway coffee and pastry, as their bakery is also open each day from 7am, which you can order through their app.
Better Burger - Enjoy burgers, fries and shakes at home via Uber Eats, or on their website.
Cafe Hanoi - You can order your favourite fresh modern Vietnamese flavours via UberEats for Auckland delivery, or order via their website for pickup/takeaway.
Caretaker - You can now enjoy Caretaker's famous cocktails from the comfort of your own home, as they have teamed up with Hallertau Brewery to put together a little collection of their favorite boozy drinks, ready to be delivered to your door. You can order them here.
Espresso Workshop - Takeaway brews are available from 7.30am - 3pm.
La Petite Fourchette - Open for contactless pickup from 7am - 2pm, which you can order online through their website.
Mexico - You can still get your fried chicken fix from Mexico Britomart with contactless delivery and click and collect via their website, or their Love Mexico app.
Shaky Isles - Open for contactless takeaway, where you can call to preorder on 09 377 9310. You can also find them on Uber Eats for delivery.
The Store - Monday to Friday they are open as usual, meaning you can pick up your favourite takeaway treats every day.
- You are able to shop from your favourite Britomart stores online - We’ve rounded up direct links to all their sites for your virtual window-shopping pleasure:
Adidas - adidas.co.nz
Allbirds - allbirds.co.nz
AS Colour - ascolour.co.nz
Deadly Ponies - deadlyponies.co.nz
Evo Cycles - evocycles.co.nz
Fabric - thisisfabric.com/ (contactless pickup available)
Havaianas - havaianasstore.co.nz/
Huffer - huffer.co.nz/
Jo Malone London - Open for phone orders and contactless pick up. To order you can call the Britomart team on 09 309 4418, or email them at email@example.com
Juliette Hogan - juliettehogan.com/
Karen Walker - karenwalker.com/ (contactless pickup available)
Kate Sylvester - katesylvester.co.nz/ (contactless pickup available)
Kathryn Wilson Footwear - kathrynwilson.com/
Lineage - lineage.co.nz/
L’Occitane en Provence – nz.loccitane.com/
M.A.C Cosmetics - Open for phone orders and contactless pick up. To order you can call the Britomart team on 09 358 4200 or email them at MACBritomart@nz.maccosmetics.com. All orders made during Alert Level 3 will be shipped with free delivery!
Nike - Nike are doing contactless delivery and pickups, which you can order through DMs on Instagram (which also has pics of the merch available) or by phoning 09 550 5453.
RJB Design – rjbdesign.co.nz (contactless pickup available)
sass & bide - sassandbide.com/nz/
taylor Boutique - taylorboutique.co.nz (contactless pickup available)
The Face Place - thefaceplace.co.nz/
Tiffany & Co. - Tiffany & Co. is also open for digital orders and contactless collection. For purchase assistance, please email AucklandCustomerService@Tiffany.com / or call 0800 843 326.
Trelise Cooper - trelisecooperonline.com/
WORLD - worldbrand.co.nz/ (contactless pickup available)
Zambesi - zambesistore.com/ (contactless pickup available)