Britomart photographs by Joe Hockley.
Our food operators have got some great options for you for pickup or delivery, but most of our buildings remain closed.
Ah, the in-betweens of Alert Level 3. Firstly, let's reiterate what's as important at this level as it was at Alert Level 4:
- Wash your hands. Then dry them.
- If you're feeling sick, stay at home and seek advice by phone from your GP or Healthline.
- Work from home if you can.
- Operate your business in a safe way to prevent infection transmission.
- Keep a track of where you've been in case contact tracing is required.
- Keep your bubble as small as possible.
- For information, visit the government's Unite Against Covid-19 website.
Here's what's going to be happening at Britomart during this period:
- Amano, Cafe Hanoi, Xuxu, Ostro, Espresso Workshop and Miann all have fantastic pickup and delivery options. You can find links to all of them in this post.
- Our fashion labels also have their online options up and running, but shopping in person still isn't permitted at Level 3. So while their physical stores will be closed, you can help them out (and treat yourself) by shopping from home. All the links are listed here.
- Britomart's buildings will remain, for the most part, closed under Alert Level 3. This means they'll be able to be accessed with swipe cards or keys as is the norm outside normal office hours. Please note that anyone who can work from home under Alert Level 3 is required to do so, and those in offices are to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- The Britomart Carpark remains open.
- Our operations and security teams remain on site.