Alert Level 2 is here! Welcome back to Britomart.
To welcome you back, the Britomart Carpark will be offering two hours FREE car parking. Earlybird rates are also dropping from $25 to $15, and there are discounts available on monthly parking contracts – you can contact email@example.com for information.
Valet at Britomart Carpark also opens on Thursday 14 May, and Valet at Britomart Central opens from Monday 18 May. The two-hour free offer doesn’t apply to Valet parking.
Remember, our retailers, cafes and restaurants are getting back in action too. This means you no longer need to stare at your screen when shopping, or ordering meals (although you can absolutely continue to do this). You can see Britomart's retail stores opening hours here, and food and beverage operators information here.
Here’s some general information about what else is happening at Britomart during Alert Level 2:
- Office buildings will remain locked, with access with swipe cards.
- Common areas will be cleaned daily, with additional spraying and wiping of touch surfaces. Cleaning of buildings and of the Britomart Carpark has been occurring through Alert Level 3.
- We will have social distancing reminders at various locations around Britomart, including lift lobbies.
- All our contractors and members of our operations team have procedures in place for social distancing, hygiene and PPE.
- For more information regarding level 2, visit the government's Unite Against Covid-19 website.