Quay Building, 106-108 Quay Street
Originally designed in 1906 by Robert de Montalk for the New Zealand Laundry Company, this building had two floors added in 1924 before agricultural produce merchants Robertson Bros & Lewishman moved in. In the 1930s, the building became a radio factory for decades. By the 1980s, Artspace gallery and a group of 13 artists had studios there. It’s now home to Amano.